Important Shipping Info:
- Curated Flat Rate Seafood Boxes: We offer efficient, cost effective flat rate seafood shipping packages to simplify the ordering process for our customers. These packages our curated by our fishmongers to offer customers the greatest value in seasonal seafood. It is expensive and complicated to ship seafood across the country and this option keeps costs predicable. We try to rotate and change these curated packages regularly to match customer demand and seasonal availability.
- Custom Orders: Shipping Seafood can be expensive and complex. Rather than just make a one size fits all shipping calculator, we aim to find the most cost effective customized shipping option for our customers. Shipping seafood in our home state of North Carolina is very competitive and we can ship large orders for very reasonable prices. As you move away from North Carolina shipping gets more expensive and complex, but Greg our Lead Shipping Coordinator will work with you to get the best price for the seafood you want shipped. The quickest way to get a custom quote is to click here and fill out the form to the best of your ability. We will get back to you with options to meet your needs.
- Perishable shipments are crucial to be delivered on time, so we ship all our orders "signature not required" so that the delivery service will leave the package at your doorstep rather than returning it to the UPS facility.
- Timing: When you order a flat rate seafood package it will be shipped out as soon as we can guarantee arrival by Friday of the week it is shipped. This means your package could be shipped out the week you order or if its ordered after the shipping deadline- the following week. Please email email@example.com if you have specific timing needs for your flat rate packages and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Tracking your Package: Once we have processed your order you will receive an email with a tracking number and shipping information so that you can track your seafood on its way to you.